| Fully Remote
Job Number: 1770
Sr. QA Engineer
The Senior QA Engineer is responsible for leading software development testing efforts across multiple financial application systems. Daily engagement in designing and developing automated tests and manual test cases will be the day-to-day part of this role. As a senior engineer, this person will actively collaborate and contribute to the efforts of the entire Agile team while following standard SDLC and Agile (Scrum) processes.
You will use your skills and experience for the following:
- Create and maintain testing scripts, standards, guidelines, and playbooks for accessibility testing and development best-practices.
- Document, record, and maintain defect audit reports.
- Conduct accessibility read-outs meeting for product stakeholders.
- Track & report repeat non-conformance features or functionality that require solutions for the assigned segments.
- Provide assistive technology user support for internal and external clients.
- Approve project workflows, related accessibility efforts & testing for final reporting & recording.
- Understand and constantly consider the full-stack architecture for an entire product suite
- Bridge the gap between remote and local QA Engineers.
- Mentor and guide the development of junior QA Engineers.
- Drive QA best practices used within the company.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions.
- Provide production and dev/ops support as periodically assigned
- Enforce adherence to QA and Development standards and participation in code reviews
- Over 5 years of experience in development or automated testing
- Experience developing and maintaining automation test scripts writing in Python
- Experience in testing of REST-based and SOAP-based APIs
- Comfortable working on legacy .NET applications
- Ability to work with SQL queries and stored procedures
- Familiar with modern source control systems and branching strategies (Bitbucket + Git)
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.