| Temporarily remote due to COVID-19
Job Number: 1710
As an Infrastructure Project Manager, you will use your skills to participate in the design and coordination of hybrid cloud infrastructure projects with a focus on balancing security controls and business requirements.
- This is a technical role that requires an understanding of systems but focused on technical project management.
- Very strong background project management related to projects in regulated industries (i.e. financial services, healthcare, DoD/IC, etc.)
- Experience partnering with development teams in Agile environments.
- Experience with Azure cloud environments
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA
- Knowledge of other project management methodologies.
- Exceptional writing skills with experience delivering support documents, internal wiki articles or similar.
- Comfortable with Git, Confluence, Jira, Visio & similar tools.
- Experience working with enterprise-level security teams preferred.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.