| Work from home flexibility
Job Number: 2308
You will use your technical skills, development, performance, security for customizations to turnkey software solutions with a nationally recognized leader in the Supply Chain industry.
You will use your skills and experience for the following:
- Interact heavily with technical architects and engineers on the customer side to facilitate deployment of products
- Will provide technical leadership service projects of varying sizes
- Assist customers with data integration feeds in and out of the software system
- Become familiar with all dependencies, interfaces, and services required by most areas of an enterprise software system
- Develop technical designs for software extensions to fit the microservices architecture
- Gain a working knowledge of deploying and supporting enterprise software in a leading commercial cloud platform
- Gain a working knowledge of various modes of secure connectivity between software systems that operate in public clouds
- Lead performance engineering and tuning tests to meet customer performance expectations
- Opportunity to learn constantly evolving product functionality to meet fast-changing customer requirements
- Develop technical expertise on cross-cloud data replication architectures
- Facilitate technical workshops that deal with data security and access control to cloud applications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years of experience in a software development
- 3 years of experience programming in Java/J2EE
- 2 years of experience developing in Oracle.
- 2 years of experience in microservices/Service-Oriented Architecture development
- 2 years of experience developing in UNIX, LINUX or Windows Operating Systems
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.