Job Number: 2795
BlueSky Resource Solutions has an opportunity for a Project Manager in Hawesville, KY that I have with a world leader in the Manufacturing and Supply Industry. You will use your skills and experience to support and drive the planning, execution, handoff, and evaluation phases of assigned modernization projects. The individual will also lead teams of contractors and engineers in the execution phase of Modernization projects in a manufacturing environment.
- Matching 401(k)
- Considerable employer contributions to health, vision and dental
- Tuition reimbursement
- Basic life insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Parental leave
- Bachelor of Engineering, Business, Construction Management, or related field
- Demonstrated project management experience and use of project management software.
- Understanding of Lean principles and demonstrated ability to implement lean tools in a manufacturing environment.
- Highly motivated, results-driven, self-starter with strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, keen focus on details, proven ability to meet tight deadlines and to perform in a fast-paced work from anywhere environment with a high degree of accuracy.
- A working knowledge of MS Office 365 platform (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, OneNote, and Teams)
- Smartsheet software
- Experience in equipment mechanical and electrical safety systems
- Project Management Certifications