| Fully Remote
Job Number: 1889
Sr. .NET Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for leading software development efforts across multiple financial application systems. Daily engagement in designing and developing clean, secure, and quality code will be the day to day part of this role. As a senior engineer, this person will actively collaborate and contribute to the efforts of the entire Agile team while following all the standard SDLC and Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Develop and maintain suite of financial applications
- Understand and constantly consider the full-stack architecture for an entire product suite
- Bridge the gap between remote and local developers
- Mentor and guide the development of junior developers
- Drive development best practices used within the company
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions
- Provide production and dev/ops support as periodically assigned
- Enforce adherence to coding standards and code reviews
- Experience developing enterprise applications using .NET (VB.NET, .NET Core, C#) and MS SQL
- Writing clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, automation, design patterns, refactoring, etc.)
- Experience in development/architecture of REST-based and SOAP-based APIs
- Strong debugging skills using tools and practices for rapid development of error free code
- Understanding of Windows domain security, trust and configurations
- Comfortable working on legacy .NET applications
- Familiar with modern source control systems and branching strategies (Bitbucket + Git)
- Familiarity with Jenkins, ReSharper, JetBrains, etc.
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes, methods, and experience in effectively using them
- Understanding of the electronic payments industry
Please apply if interested.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.